Accounting & Advisory Services
Accounting Services in Kelowna
RDF CPA specializes in providing accounting services including tax preparation, corporate year-end accounting and business consulting. Ruth focuses on owner-managed businesses and professional corporations but also welcomes individuals seeking accounting advice.
Corporate Accounting Services
Ruth Fukumoto provides detailed and comprehensive accounting services to give you peace of mind:
- Accounting services for all sizes of businesses
- Business advisory services
- Corporate & individual tax planning & compliance
- Construction, trades and personal real estate corporation accounting and reporting
- GST & PST registration & filing support
- Preparation or assistance with T5s, T4s, T5018s & T4As as applicable
- Financial statement preparation and tax information reporting for Compilation Engagements
Business Advisory Consulting Services
Ruth offers a full range of business advisory services to improve your operations and take advantage of financial opportunities while mitigating risk.
- Start-up, purchase & sale of a business
- Cash flow & budget analysis
- Financing support
- Decision analysis (lease versus buy, vehicle ownership, salary versus dividends, etc.)
Contact RDF CPA to navigate the financial strategies of your business through any stage – startups, growing your business, exiting a business, and import/export details for sole proprietorships, partnerships and corporations.
Advisory Services for Entrepreneurs
BC small businesses contribute an astounding 34 percent to our provincial GDP (gross domestic product). As we move toward post-COVID reboot, we expect to see expansion within the small business sector across BC. The Okanagan Valley offers unique opportunities in boutique food processing with orchards and farms providing quality produce for marketing. Wineries, tourism, and IT continue to expand. The first step to starting a new business is writing your business plan, complete with a solid financial strategy. Beyond market research and branding, your business plan will include a financial summary. The accuracy of your financial analysis can secure funding for your venture, so it’s important to get the numbers right. That’s where I can help. I will ensure your supporting financial documents are thorough and accurate and complement your business plan. Once established, count on me to help you with growth strategies.